BCGControlBar Pro (MFC)
BCGControlBar for .NET
This chart type enables visualization of 3D surface data. Currently the library implements two types of surfaces: "standard" and "levels". In case of the "standard" surface each grid cell is assigned a color according to a level color corresponding to the value of left bottom point.
For the "level" surface each cell is intersected with horizontal planes (where the plane Y value corresponds to a level) and polygons, which were created by intersection of grid cell with the planes, are painted with appropriate level colors.
The following options can be applied to a surface chart:
- Set Frame Style (none, countur, mesh, mesh and countur)
- Set custom frame color
- Enable frame transparency
- Set surface transparency
- Set "wireframe" (the interior of grid cells is not filled)
- Set number of color levels (the limit is 256; however, too many colors slows down the rendering)
- Set one of three methods to generate level colors:
- single - takes the first series theme color
- multiple - takes all series theme colors
- palette - takes rainbow colors
- Set custom colors to generate level colors
- Level range can be based on minimum and maximum on Y axis, min/max on series, or custom
- "Draw flat" - the levels and their colors will be calculated for 3D surface, but all grid cells will be rendered at the specified Y value making a colored flat surface.
Multiple Color Surface Chart:
Levels Surface Chart: