BCGControlBar Library has different abilities to show toolbar icons – they are faded until the mouse comes over them, highlighted being mouseovered, and have a grey look without any highlighting when disabled.
The user is enabled to change the appearance of toolbar images, and even create his own ones, using a simple image editing dialog, which is the internal part of BCGControlBar Library:
The BCGControlBar Library provides Alpha blending support for toolbar images for creation high-quality toolbar images adapted to the system colors.
The ToolBar Images class simplifies processing of toolbar images loaded from resource files or from disk files.
The toolbar bitmap is a large bitmap containing a set of small images (toolbar images) of a fixed size.
The ToolBar Images class:
- Supports access to toolbar images by index and by associated command ID
- Renders images by index ID
- Adjusts images color palette to the system palette
- Allows to maintain user defined images, created during toolbar customization
- Works with the following image types: .bmp, .png and .svg