Microsoft Office 2016/2019 Look
BCGControlBar Pro (MFC)
BCGControlBar for .NET
The library provides Microsoft® Office 2016/2019 look and feel for application components. This is a totally skinned interface that can be applied to the various set of controls such as ribbons, menus, toolbars, docking panes and more. This theme has the following visual styles:
In the Colorful and Dark Gray styles, icons of controls located on the Ribbon QAT or Ribbon tabs area are automatically converted to the simplified (white) icons. The key features of this theme are:
- Colorful theme. The application frame and Ribbon bar top area are rendered using the accent color.
- Dark gray theme. The most application colors are gray and accent color is being used very rarely.
- White theme. This theme is very similar to Office 2013 white theme.
- Black theme. The most application colors are dark gray. This theme is very similar to VS 2019 Dark Theme.
- Flat, Windows 8-11-style UI.
- Full-screen backstage view with a "back" circular button.
- Large docking pane and application frame captions.
- Ribbon background image support
Dark gray style
White style (Office 2019)
CMyApp::CMyApp() // Application class is derived from CBCGPWinApp
// Specify accent color:
// Enable Office 2016 look: