The library provides "Auto Hide Window" feature, that allows to display more information using less screen space by hiding or showing windows on your application's desktop. This technology is similar to Visual Studio and Microsoft Visio application environments. Your workspace area is fully manageable!
- When you press the pin button of auto hide window, it will hide away. Being mouseovered, it slides out and becomes visible.
- If you want your auto hide window to stay visible after it has slide out, just press the pin button.
- "Auto hide all" feature. If you have several docked control bars in a container and press the pin button while holding Ctrl key, all control bars residing in this container will be switched to auto hide mode.
- You can enable or disable animation when docking control bars are being switched to/from auto hide mode.
- There is an ability to control animation speed for auto hide bars.